To choose the right training, the one that best matches their profile and interests, each candidate must fill out a registration form and meet with one of our advisors to properly assess their possibilities.
- Please fill out the admission form
- Provide proof of date of birth (copy of health insurance card OR driver’s license)
- Provide a proof of studies (minimum DES) i.e. a copy of the DES or any other staining deemed equivalent as well as a copy of the most recent official report card.
- Provide any relevant medical information
- Please pay the $50 file opening fee for admission, within a maximum of 5 working days after sending the admission form, by check or Interac transfer. Non-refundable fee.
After receiving the file, a written invitation will be sent by email to candidates to confirm their registration and invite them to set an interview date.
Note: Incomplete or unreadable files will not be processed. All official documents written in a language other than French or English must be translated. The seal of the certified translator is mandatory. No document will be returned.